Unlawful accumulations include, but are not limited to:

  • Garbage
  • Gases and offensive odors
  • Junk furniture and toys
  • Manure
  • Scrap building materials
  • Sewage
  • Stagnant water

Report a Nuisance

To report nuisances, please fill out the Nuisance Complaint Disposition Form (PDF) or call (806) 655-5014.

Mail or take the completed form to:
Planning & Development Department
301 16th St.
Canyon, TX 79015