Insulation Contractor: Energy Conservation / Air Infiltration


An individual, firm, corporation or partnership who performs insulation work with types of insulation materials commonly used, including: spray-on, roll/batt, blown, or loose-fill, rigid board or reflective, ventilation, vapor barriers and retarders, as well as others. Includes exterior envelope materials commonly used; weather resistant sheathing paper, tape, sealants, or other materials/methods of sealing exterior envelope for energy efficiency and moisture control.

Items Required for Registration

  • $90 annual fee 
  • $15 technology fee
  • $300,000 Minimum Liability Insurance
  • $20,000 Surety Bond
  • City Registration Form

Return all items completed to the :
Director of Planning & Development
301 16th St
Canyon, TX 79015

If you have questions, call the Planning & Development Department at (806) 655-5014 option 6.