The 2023 Season is MAY 29-AUGUST 12
In order to provide the best experience for our guests, the CAP operates in two sessions each day.
Sessions run Monday – Saturday, 12 – 3 pm and 4 – 7 pm, and Sunday from 1 – 4 pm and 5 – 8 pm. The hour in between sessions will be closed to the public for cleaning and sanitation of the park.
Admission tickets will only be available online. Guests will have the opportunity to purchase tickets online 48 hours prior to the session that they would like to attend. Guests will present a printed receipt or an electronic device displaying their ticket in order to be admitted to the CAP.
Tickets will be sold separately for each session and will be $6 for a General Admission ticket Monday – Thursday and $8 for General Admission Friday – Sunday. Senior (65+) tickets are $2 off. Ticket holders will need ID at the entrance. Children under three will not need to purchase a ticket and will be admitted for free with a ticketed adult.
Due to the limited number of tickets that will be sold each day for the two sessions at the CAP, we will not be issuing refunds on any tickets purchased. Rain checks will be issued based on the raincheck policy.
2023 CAP OPENING PROCEDURES
We uphold the safety of our employees and patrons in the highest regard. The Opening Procedures are as follows:
- We will have 2 sessions daily 12:00-3:00 & 4:00-7:00 (Mon-Sat) and Sunday 1:00-4:00 & 5:00-8:00. We will be clearing the park between sessions to allow staff to sanitize all areas of the park.
- Each ticket purchased will allow the holder to visit the session selected only. You will have to purchase 2 tickets if you wish to attend both sessions on the same day.
- ALL tickets will be purchased online to prevent any lines from forming at ticket windows. Tickets will be available 48 hours before session times at www.canyontx.com. No sales of tickets will be allowed as a walk-up patron. You must establish an account before being allowed to purchase a ticket. Walk-up customers may be able to purchase tickets online from their mobile device if tickets are still available at that time.
- Tickets will go on sale 48 hours prior to each session at 12 pm for the 12-3 pm session and at 4 pm for the 4-7 pm session.
- All social distancing guidelines are encouraged while entering the CAP and purchasing from the concession.
- Life jackets will be available and sanitized after every use.
- Staff will be cleaning the restrooms and high-touch areas on a regular basis.
- No tubes or flotation devices will be allowed in the lazy river.
- No outside food or drink of any kind is allowed.
- Usual CAP rules will be in effect.
- There is a 6 ticket limit on each ticket transaction.
- All bags will be inspected upon entry to the CAP.
- Loungers will be strategically stationed around the park to allow guests to maintain social distancing. Please do not move the loungers.
- No basketball allowed in the Lap Pool.
All of these rules are subject to change as restrictions continue to be lifted and for operational reasons.
Purchases can only be made 48 hours before the session starts.
Tax-Exempt purchases can only be made in person at the CAP
- Cabana rentals do not include general admission. Guests who choose to purchase a cabana must do so after the purchase of general admission tickets.
- Season Pass Holders who wish to purchase a pass may do so without reserving general admission tickets in advance.
- Cabanas are reserved individually, so check all canopies individually for available time-slots.
- Cabanas have two loungers, three chairs, and a table. Guests cannot pull extra chairs into the cabana area or remove any furniture from the cabana area.
- In the event of a rain-check, the cabana rental cost will be refunded.