How do I report a nuisance?

For abandoned vehicles, animals, and noise nuisances, please contact the Canyon Police Department at (806) 655-5005. For accumulation, restriction of view, and weed and grass nuisances, please call (806) 655-5014 or fill out the Nuisance Complaint Form (below) and submit it to: Planning & Development 301 16th St. Canyon, TX 79015

Nuisance Complaint Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a nuisance?