Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Public Works

  1. Application for Water Tap

    - This application is required for new construction that requires new water service (tap and/or meter) or existing customers that... More…

  2. Fire Hydrant Meter Agreement

    Fire hydrant meter deposits are $1200.00. Also, there will be a $50.00 per month meter charge in addition to the bulk water used.... More…

  1. City Vehicle Usage Agreement

    Trash Truck Usage Form

  2. Right-Of-Way Construction Permit Application